Track wheels for 991 GT3

JB911

I'm looking at getting some wheels to use on my 991.2 GT3 for track days, and keep my lovely originals for road use.  The current options under consideration are OZ Ultraleggera HLT CL 20" or Forgeline GA3RCL's.  Has anyone had much experience with either of them? Any others I should consider? Does anyone have photos of either of the wheels (probably in silver, since my originals are satin black with red rim) on a red car to give me some idea of how they'll look? I love the Forgeline's (and know they are forged 3-piece vs flow formed) but they are double the price of the OZ's.

Oz wheels are excellent quality. Ultraleggera's also look very good and are reasonable weight wise.

Maybe look at BBS as well. Depends on budget etc., however maybe a 3 piece for track could be a decent way to go.

I hear that.

For the 996 I run BBS 1 piece CH-R's and the Oz ALLEGGERITA HLT's. Used to run BBS 3-piece rims on my old R32 GTR but for a road car I couldn't justify the Porsche tax BBS seems to want these days ;)