Tensioner Roller and Idle Rollers Part Numbers

I am very confused at the moment (not hard to do I know) but I need to replace the Tensioner Roller and the two Idle Rollers on my 2001 Porsche  996 C2 3.4 litre (I am also replacing the alternator) but the part number on the rollers don't exist in any of the Porsche parts numbers lists. Also when I look on Youtube about this topic they all say the rollers look the same but they are different BUT mine are ALL the same with the same Part Number stamped on them (and they have never been replaced before) the tensioner roller and BOTH idle rollers have the same part number 996 102 120 55.  Anyone had this same issue?

The part numbers that I am thinking of ordering are 

Tensioner Roller 996 102 117 57

Top Idle Roller 996 102 119 58

Bottom Idle Roller 996 102 118 56

The website all say that these will fit my car but why don't the part numbers that are on my car at the moment show up and why isn't there any reference to them being updated or supersede?

IMG_1781.jpeg

IMG_1757.jpeg

I havent looked - but Porsche often supersede part numbers, so the original part may have been superseded through the cars lifecycle by a subsequent re-issue of a revised part/number. Often the case where a model/series share common parts and as they age, the spares inventory gets consolidated down to a single part that could cover multiple models (i.e. 911 & Boxster). Given the 996 is now on the classic list you can get the latest part numbers online

Thank you for your replies, with superseded part numbers they usually list the superseded part numbers in the new part number details (and they will usually show up in search results, but this is not so for these Idle and tensioner rollers (or for my coolant reservoir mentioned below).  I have attached photos of my 3 rollers (in the original post) and they all have the same part number and I quote from the Pelican Parts blog post kindly provided above.

"Although they look almost identical, the top and bottom idler pulleys have two different part numbers, so be careful not to mix them up if you are replacing them both at the same time."    NO THEY DON'T , not on my car anyway.

BTW I have found the same thing with my Coolant Reservoir, the PN on my Reservoir is 996 106 057 01 (and if you search for that on any dealer website you won't find it) but I have found that the actual part number of the Coolant Reservoir that i need is 996 106 157 04.  I wish Porsche would keep a list of all previous part number so when it is time to replace something it makes it easier to find.

Also look at the PN description of this part on the Pelican Parts website and then look at the PN on the photo (3rd) you will see it clearly shows the PN as 996 106 057 04.

https://www.pelicanparts.com/More_Info/99610615704.htm?pn=996-106-157-04-M100

How are we ever supposed to !@#$^% find anything.

Rant over.

Shane