911 Wanted - AU Del Impact bumper Coupe

Tips

guys just shaking the PFA tree to see what drops out off market.

Looking for an impact bumper Aust delivered matching numbers manual Coupe for a mate.  He is based in SE QLD but willing to travel the eastern seaboard or regionally to look at the right car.  We have looked at the current crop of cars on car sales but none at this point fit the bill so no need to send me those links.  Blows me away with the lack of disclosure on many cars being advertised in this market 🙄.

He is looking for an honest drivers car for his first foray into 911 air cooled ownership not a concours example but not a rough PoS either.  I am not as worried with KM travelled as long as maintenance has been completed and there is documentation to support it.  Colour is a preference for it NOT to be guards red but everything else is in the mix.

I am thinking 76-84  3L with a preference for 81 onwards for the higher HP motor but not wedded to it.  Like everyone here I know the market has shifted and I am not expecting 2019 prices, so willing to pay the current fair market price for the right car.

If you have an 85 or 86 3.2 that would certainly also be of interest but would need to be <140k km with full documentation to justify the higher value, but certainly keen to see one if you have it and pay the price accordingly.

I look forward to some banter as always on my request as well as a couple of good cars to consider.