GT3 RS Question

Raven

I have been looking online and on other forums but can’t seem to find any info to this question?

How many 991.2 GT3 RS were delivered to Australia ?

interested to hear from any members who know the number 

cheers 🍻 

PCA has been very tight lipped on this, the sales guys at the time said they'd sold more RS than GT3 and (anecdotally) they might be worried about the exclusivity angle.

I have asked PCA for numbers twice with no result. Maybe someone else was more successful.

2 hours ago, Raven said:

I have looked online and asked around but no one seems to know , I got asked the question on the weekend and had to say I didn,t know , so was hoping a site member may know ..

I know for instance (at my dealer) they've sold more GT4RS than Spyder, and it wouldn't take much to nudge more sales of GT4 as they only delivered 14 in total (they've got more people waiting for a RS spot, but can't get any allocations). I'd say in Australia at least it is likely since the 991.1 that they've sold more RS than regular GT3.

edit: also the global deliveries on the wikipedia page are different to any other numbers I've seen bandied about so take those with a grain of salt.