Porsche Paint

gronk

Hi guys,

I am after some paint for some panels/ touch up areas. Done a google search with no real luck. Know there are a few aoutomotive paint stores around who can colour match or make up with Porsche colour code.

Anyone know of any stores in Southern Sydney/ Illawarra/ Southern Highlands areas that they can recommend?

Cheers,

Adrian

1 hour ago, gronk said:

Hi guys,

I am after some paint for some panels/ touch up areas. Done a google search with no real luck. Know there are a few aoutomotive paint stores around who can colour match or make up with Porsche colour code.

Anyone know of any stores in Southern Sydney/ Illawarra/ Southern Highlands areas that they can recommend?

Cheers,

Adrian

Supercheap, and presumably the others can do custom colour mix in spray tins.  I got the Arctic Silver one when I redid the front bumper of my GT3 and it was pretty close.  You just need to quote your colour code and their system has the "recipe".

1 hour ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

Supercheap, and presumably the others can do custom colour mix in spray tins.  I got the Arctic Silver one when I redid the front bumper of my GT3 and it was pretty close.  You just need to quote your colour code and their system has the "recipe".

Thanks for that - I wasn't sure that Supercheap would be able to do that - I did have a look and obviously nothing on shelf. I will give them a go