aircon bits, door pockets, centre console

UPDATED POST

throw me offers on any of this :)

i have these door pockets and centre console in good nick
zejUw0e.jpg?1?2005

i also have the stock rear seats, if anyone wants them i'll clean them up and put them aside.

complete stock 996 GT3 exhaust, mufflers, tips, everything, travelled less than 13,000km on the car, pretty much new. been gathering dust in my shed. SOLD

aircon system for 78 SC, condenser, pipes , compressor. SOLD - ONLY CONDENSER LEFT0djhT9x.jpg?1
fUDyRO2.jpg?1

standard seats from 78 SC. okay condition, have been sitting around for awhile. SOLD

cup1 reps SOLD

this is how they look on a narrowbody impact bumper car; pretty spot on fitment.

cheers

• 6 months later...

are you prepared to split up the air con bits or do you want someone to buy all of it? (I'm planning on making my own setup so copying the hoses, but buying another condenser for the wheel well)

I'm pretty keen on the seats too - means I can have a go at rebuilding my current seats without losing the ability to drive my car - probably won't have cash until after Christmas at this rate though

whoa, thanks Sam - I'll be all over that!

I assume looking at the size it's a rotary compressor? so yeah i'll probably grab that and the lines - mainly the dashboard stuff I'm after (and the blower/evaporator/receiver drier etc.)

• 1 month later...

Archived