Brisbane cayenne turbo owners help?

Have any of you here in Brisbane installed evom intakes to your cayenne, aswell as cat bypass and could possibly recommend anyone?

Thinking about tackling the intakes myself since they are sitting here in a box at home. But don't wanna destroy my car in process..

The evoms you can do yourself with moderate knowledge, it's all bolt on bolt off plug and play... The cat bypass mod I'd question the value of if you still plan to keep the rest of the system standard, bypassing the cat may give you a check engine error and no noticeable power gain in my opinion, make sure the bypass pipes have the o2 fitting too. It will definitely sound a bit raspier though.. Any exhaust work is better off sent out to a shop and up on hoist for better access..

Best of luck whatever you do and let us know how you go...

The evoms you can do yourself with moderate knowledge, it's all bolt on bolt off plug and play... The cat bypass mod I'd question the value of if you still plan to keep the rest of the system standard, bypassing the cat may give you a check engine error and no noticeable power gain in my opinion, make sure the bypass pipes have the o2 fitting too. It will definitely sound a bit raspier though.. Any exhaust work is better off sent out to a shop and up on hoist for better access..

Best of luck whatever you do and let us know how you go...

Cheers mate,

As per check engine light on Cat by pas

It's the front cats with the sensors, the second set does not ( 4 cats on cayenne turbo )

May drink a beer or two and give evoms a go myself.

Exhaust will be done at shop..

Archived