Upholstery Colour

rhally56

G'day...

Just wondering if anyone could tell me how I would find out the colour of the leather in my 1988 3.2?

It is a dark blue colour, I have extensive manuals/paperwork etc, but can't seem to find an exact colour name anywhere.

Aust delivered 1988 3.2 Carerra.

Hope you can help

Russ

Thanks for that Doug, I think... ;)

My books tell me: "L980", now I know that this is paint and it's silver, this is followed by "SW", which I presume is interior colour? but stuffed if I can find anything that relates to this surfing on the the u know what!!!

Still frustrated!

Hi Russ,

Write to Paul Girt at PCA. He is the Spare Parts Manager and I have found him to be very helpful with stuff I have wanted to find out.He will probably be able to tell you a fair bit about your car!

paul.girt@porschemelbourne.com.au

Cheers

Chris

Thanks for that Doug, I think... ;)

My books tell me: "L980", now I know that this is paint and it's silver, this is followed by "SW", which I presume is interior colour? but stuffed if I can find anything that relates to this surfing on the the u know what!!!

Still frustrated!

Hi Russ,

The references I gave in the previous post provide a list of all the interior colour codes available by part.

I also have a L980 SW; and now that I understand that you want to know where in the vehicle id is the interior trim/colour codes I become as stumped as you...

Frustrated also :angry:

• 2 months later...

Hi Chris...

Thank you. Paul Girt was as you suggested very helpful indeed.

Doug: It seem your car and mine must be identical, albeit in exterior colour and interior. As Chris suggested Paul Girt was very helpful and the colour of yours and my interior is "Leatherette" in the colour of Marine Blue.

Thanks again you blokes, great work as usual.

Russ

Archived