PLACE NOW AVAILABLE FOR CAR CLINIC 7/9/13

Niko

Unfortunately Hugh is unable to attend, which leaves an opening for anyone interested.   Cyberpunky who was first emergency also not available for the day.    

Anyone interested it is $40.00 and I will take the money off them on the day and pass  it on to Hugh.

Refer to the thread here in Concourse and Care for details 

Welcome aboard.    Your in. 

Everyone who was on the list would have already received an email from the CAR CLINIC,

re what is going on for the day, but here is a precis of that email for you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Be there at 8.30 to 8.45 for Tea or coffee.    Clinic starts 0900 sharp, please don't be late.

Location is 'Mr DETAIL" 73 Poath Road, Murrumbeena.

Limited parking out front, but plenty in Williams Street, which runs alongside the building.

Concludes at 12.30 for a lunch and soft drinks.

There will be products to purchase on the day if you want any.

And for us to turn up in a clean car, bring a spare jacket, and wear enclosed shoes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am assuming it is going to be held inside the building although the spare jacket is a worry, as it drizzles down outside at the moment.

And last but not least I will take the $40.00 off you on the day if that is ok and pass it on to pay Hugh.

Regards,

Niko

I just sent off an email to Mike, re the Jacket thing.    

The clinic does actually start outside, and then moves inside.   so a warm jacket or rain coat is strongly advised.

Or for those that remember, bring your carcoat. 

Archived