Pitstop Paul

Hi All. Just a couple of things...

Issue 2 is available in hi-ish-res PDF downloadable form for those that prefer to read offline is now available. Go to: http://vitaminpmagazine.com/read-vitaminp/ and select 'PC Only' - and do a bit of digging around. It's there, I promise. Obviously you'll need to be using a PC to do this.

Next... I have a photographer mate in Melbourne who expressed an interest in photographing for the mag. He does stuff for our Aircooled Classics mag and he likes the early stuff, but isn't averse to photographing your water-pumper for the mag. It doesn't even have to be a 911. He's good, and he can help the magazine grow. If you have an interesting story to tell, you're local to Melbourne and would like your car in the mag speak to me or Leigh. He'll be popping by sometime to introduce himself.

Any takers for issue 3?

vp_2_472x668.jpg

Any thoughts on issue 2?

Cheers,

Paul

Paul

Congratulations on your second issue!

It was very well put together and most enjoyable, to the point where I'm going to drop the other Porsche magazines off the list (except for Excellence).

I hope you find that the interesting subject matter keeps coming.

Regards

Simon

Hi Paul,

There are quite a few of us taking a drive on Sunday, could be a good way to see what the local roads and Porsche community have to offer? Just a thought, should be plenty of cars/variants and people to choose from!

Cheers, Hugh.

• 2 weeks later...

Paul

Congratulations on your second issue!

It was very well put together and most enjoyable, to the point where I'm going to drop the other Porsche magazines off the list (except for Excellence).

I hope you find that the interesting subject matter keeps coming.

Regards

Simon

Nooooooo! Please, don't do that. As a freebie we can never be a substitute for the paid mags. We simply don't have the income. Viewing figures - yes, but income for freelancers??? Whether we're an Aussie publication or not (we're more a global publication anyway, with just a few of us here chipping in for free) there's no need for you to cut back on your sub list. Oh, the pressure... As a freebie it's a difficult mag to compile / design in the time on a low income (that might change over time - the income,not the difficulty...) and I'd hate to disappoint anyone who gave up on 'the others' for VitaminP.

Gulp! Maybe this whole free mag thing needs a re-think. Arghhhh!

Hi Paul,

There are quite a few of us taking a drive on Sunday, could be a good way to see what the local roads and Porsche community have to offer? Just a thought, should be plenty of cars/variants and people to choose from!

Cheers, Hugh.

Wish I was in Melbourne. Wish my 356 was finished. Damn Father Christmas.

Hugh, we now have a freelancer in Melbourne willing to chip in for the VitaminP cause. Anything's possible.

• 1 month later...

Hi Paul,

It's not Melbourne. It's Tassie. It has crappy iPhone5 photos. It's written as a blog and not a magazine piece. It rambles. It'll get me in trouble with the cops for references to speeding and racing on public roads. But it's yours if you want it, or not:

Archived