newbie with a 911

Hi everyone, I have only just picked up my 1983 911 looks OK but needs some TLC on the interior. Wher can I get a new carpet set, a headliner including the sunroof and interior door panels, I have a new stereo to install and the door panels are shot.

by the way the car is an 83 911 with and 86 3.2 and a c2 body kit, a few issues, no parkers or fog lamps working ( straight to headlights) a heated rear windscreen with no visible connections, so a bit of work to do, I have already stripped the interior ( not headliner yet)

any info on fixing up this interior would be great, ps bit of an "old smell" inside the car any idea how to freshen that up.

any info would be welcome, Ps based near Rowville Victoria :)

" no parkers or fog lamps working ( straight to headlights)"

Believe it or not, I had this replaced on my car yesterday, it was the switch that needed replacing. The wiring looms on those older cars can sometimes be a bit of a nightmare, especially if a previous "Jack of All, and Master of None" has had a go on his own. <_<:rolleyes: To get that bit done cost $700! More than half of that was the cost of the part though, over $350 if memory serves correctly.

Cheers,

Kerry

Hi there - I'm going to be stripping out the carpets from my 911 soon if you're interested. Its a 74 model which had an internal re-fit in the 80's by the looks with a blue interior. The interior itself is in good nick, I'm just moving to an RS look and just received the RS carpet set the other day. Also has blue leather seats with power drivers seat.

Archived