Dual Oil Cooler

BlitzKonig

Hey everyone,

Now I know this topic has been brought out of the closet many times, so Ill keep it simple.

Ive got a 1974 911 with a 993 3.6 in it. I am currently running a single oil cooler without a thermofan and by the advice of my mechanic, it will not hold up on spirited drives or traffic. So here is what Im thinking, I like the current front bar that I have (standard carrera front, no centre slot), so I would like to run a dual oil cooler with fan in each front fender. 

Can anyone advice me of someone here in Australia that could help me out with this setup? 

why not fit a fan to your cooler and see how you go?

there's a variable thermostat to fit to your oil line available at repco, and then bolt up the fan and make a shroud

I'd do this before going to twin coolers

I've got the above and I've thrashed my car on the hottest days and it doesn't get anywhere near as warm as it used to

Don't know if they've worked on classic Porsches before, but Adan in Sydney came out with some cracking oil cooling solutions for late model BMW's.  They're skilled enough to fab up custom setups from what I've seen:

http://advanperformanceeuro.com.au/products

Not sure where you live, though.

Archived