Another tyre dilemma

Pabloau

So the foot ware on my little lady Re nearing the end of their life. Currently on genuine RUF 17" speed lines as follows;

Rims Front: RUF Speedline 17x9

Tyres Front: Yokohama 235/40/ZR17

Rims Rear:RUF Speedline 17x10

Tyres Rear: Yokohama 275/40/ZR 17

What choices are there left? Tried Bob Jane, Bridgestone don't do the rear size, so that leaves Falken / Khumo, Yokohama seem not to be doing thel rear sizes either, been quietly happy with the Yoko's

ThOughts tips feedback advice really welcomed as the little lady has a drive in front of her shortly..... ;-)

Not in the rim size Pauly as I really want to stay on the Speedline rims....... Or I'm not looking in the right place, neither website has 17" in the current sizes I'm running........ But appreciate the response Sir

The Michelins have always impressed me.

Have had PSS on two of my other cars and loved them.

I'm sure Tyrepower carry the Michelins....haven't confirmed those sizes, though...

Thanks guys, I was looking at the factory web sites & didn't see the sizes, I'll ring round Monday,

Thanks - I may have a look at the Michelins....... Though I have been seriously impressed with the Yoko's........

So after ringing round, results as follows;

Yoko's are out as no longer made in the sizes, Bridgestone same, so Khumo's / Falkens, waiting on word on if PS 2 /3s are available.........

Had Falkens on a 3.2 no issues, don't know anything about the Khumo's........ Tyre rack don't ship to Aus anymore...... In a word....... bugger!

In December I got a quote for a set of PS2's for the 964 from two places in Melbourne - From memory I got them to around $1300 incl. fitting and balancing.  225/40/17 and 245/35/17.  One was from Weltmeister, the other was from Tyrepower North Melbourne.

Archived