HAPPY BIRTHDAY

OZ930

Hi All,

on the 13th of January I received an email from Early 911S forum saying "Happy Birthday".  I was surprised and tickled to think that a forum would do this.  What a great idea to encourage people to revisit the forum, so without actually sending an email to each individual I would like to say 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

TO ALL THOSE CELEBRATING SURVIVING ANOTHER YEAR IN JANUARY

1st    Carrera3.2

Jou930

EdwardCiel

GerryO

2nd    AL911

3rd     KBGr4

10th   Biggles

11th   jelus

12th   5luca8

13th   OZ930

StewF

14th   928srule

spike

964loui

17th   AD911S  (congrats 60)

23rd   mockney999

24th   KS911    (congrats 40)

25th   turbothomas

29th   webrest

31st   tassieman  ( 100 and expecting a telegram from the Queen…..right !! )

Congratulations to all, celebrating this month.  I didn't embarrass everyone by putting ages in, only those reaching a milestone (or is that kilometeridge these days ? )

Happy birthdays indeed!  :)

My 5c worth...

Funny, I have the adverse reaction when my chiropractor, dentist, Chinese photographic supplier, ex-gym, ex-optometrist, various business-fronts I don't know of on Facebook etc etc all send me a happy birthday text/email/PM.

I've always found it to be disingenuous, and as a result never thought to do it myself, or rather as automation on behalf of the PFA.

Which is entirely different to when I receive birth-mirth from various friends online and via txts, calls, emails etc, which, if they've taken the time and effort to offer best wishes, are warmly received.

I applaud members who choose to celebrate their fellow members significant events, but just can't seem to condone the automated salutation.

Am I out of step here guys? Happy to hear apposing views...

Good on you OZ930 for making the effort, and if you want to be the Birthday Fairy at the start of each month.... well, I say again, good on you!

:D

Kerry (pre caffeine)  <_<

No, you didn't upset me.   :(  The councillor just said "take the pills and have a nap"   :P

You make a valid point about automated birthday cheers, since all the birthdays are listed on the calendar for all to see anyway.

At one place I worked, all birthdays were well known, or published, so that the lucky person could take everyone to the pub for a celebratory ale.  It wasn't compulsory, just a bit of fun.

All good Kerry

Archived