Vic Porsche Number Plates

Nice score Dean, I know just the car you could put that on.... :rolleyes:;):P

Which one are you going to use on your C2S? Or are these investments? ;)

Kerry

Hi Kerry

yep...the 9IIS is already on my car. I'm going to buy a 911E in the next year or so, so maybe keeping that one. I do have 911 911 also that's on my friends car. So not sure if I keep any. I bought these in the first minute that the numbers first plates were released. Gotta be quick! I have some adverts in the next Unique Cars out in the next week or so. I'm not really asking a lot for them actually. My strategy with plates is to offer them to the market at a competitive price...sell one or two that pays for the overall investment, then hold out for more $$'s later on when you have them paid for. I'll even lease plates out for the purchase price of the plate...with a contract, then after the prescribed time they can either return the plate or pay for the plate in full to a price agreed to previously. A gentler transaction. If I get it back after 12 months...at least it was free to me in a sense. More a hobby than anything. I bought only one plate when premium euros were released two weeks ago. I had a list of 20 plates and only got one! V (vic logo) LUCK.8 in gold...yuk!! That one will be put on a friends car who works around Asian/Chinese customers...all about getting them circulating. 9IIRS would look great on your car Kerry. Do you have an interesting plate on your car?

Cheers mate

Dean

Dean,

When I bought the RS it had come from West Australia, so plates were required. Jeff Dutton who I bought it from "threw in" the plates "RS 275" into the deal, so I could hardly complain! RS is obvious, and the last time the car was dyno'd it had 273 bhp so I guess thats close enough! ;)

My other car has original '75 plates on it which are IGY 996 bizarrely enough. He is called IGY by all the family, but 996 must send some people wondering! :D

Kerry

Dean,

When I bought the RS it had come from West Australia, so plates were required. Jeff Dutton who I bought it from "threw in" the plates "RS 275" into the deal, so I could hardly complain! RS is obvious, and the last time the car was dyno'd it had 273 bhp so I guess thats close enough! ;)

My other car has original '75 plates on it which are IGY 996 bizarrely enough. He is called IGY by all the family, but 996 must send some people wondering! :D

Kerry

Hey Kerry

I'm a bit of a plate train-spotter! I really like the RS 275. I'm not a fan of wanky plates...although I do have just, "GO" on the Boxster. I really like run of numbers old fashioned personalised plates like yours. I had DP 000 and others on my cars for years...now on retention. Is yours a full size front and back? The period plate option is great too. How often Kerry, do you see cars that should have a black and white plate that has some daggy Vic on the move or some-such hideous thing on the car?

How often Kerry, do you see cars that should have a black and white plate that has some daggy Vic on the move or some-such hideous thing on the car?

Agreed. I have just straight black and white (small) plates, and IGY is from a time when there probably was only ONE type of plate anyway!

Kerry

How often Kerry, do you see cars that should have a black and white plate that has some daggy Vic on the move or some-such hideous thing on the car?

Opps...maybe I fit into that category...I have never been totally happy with my plates and now you/ve got me thinking.

Archived