Sign in to follow this  
Ben C3.o

Viewing the forum on the iPad

Hi all,

I went out and got myself an iPad a month or so ago and the only thing I don't like about it is PFA is a pain to use on it. Every time I navigate to the forum I have to scroll to the bottom of the page and change the theme or select Use Mobile Version. I know I am about the only person who uses the PorscheForum theme but it isn't formatted for the iPad. The Porsche Forum Australia theme appears ok but I don't like it at all. Interested to hear what others are doing/using to get their PFA fix.

Cheers

Ben

Should have bought a Samsung.

Full version works fine on my 10.1 Galaxy.

Apple, yesterday's news. LOL

In fact I'm using it now.

I don't actually like the mobile version.

Sorry, not sure I understand, I have been using the forum on my iPad for a couple of years, and it looks and works fine for me......maybe I've misunderstood the problem.

Cheers

Peter

I have it bookmarked in Safari on my iPad and use it from there, no problem at all.

This is the issue I am having when viewing with the PorscheForum theme. The banner appears to be the issue.

a24ec0f57a8cc849ad8a24692e1292f6_zps9b8a