Parts Order from the States-anyone want anything?

twood

I am going to order some parts (probably from Engine Builders Supply EBS) from the States.

Generally I find they are about half the price compared to Australia. The killer is freight-on a $1000 order $100 freight is okay but on a $100 order it does not make it worthwhile.

This probably only applies to people in Brisbane and surrounds. If interested in combining with my order let me know - I will need Porsche part numbers and will let you know costs prior to ordering.

Hope I am not contravening any forum rules doing this.

Hi I would be interested but I dont need engine parts, Pelican Parts Charge 65USD freight, but thats probably not much good to you if need special parts.

You may get hit with duty as the order is over $1000 on top of the order and the freight as they add the freight cost to the order.

Graeme

Hi I would be interested but I dont need engine parts, Pelican Parts Charge 65USD freight, but thats probably not much good to you if need special parts.

You may get hit with duty as the order is over $1000 on top of the order and the freight as they add the freight cost to the order.

Graeme

I always try to keep it under $1000-these are just parts for my transmission linkage  plus a Motive Power bleeder. Only adds up to around $150US

Possibly, when are you looking to place the order?

No real hurry - sometime in the next month?

I always try to keep it under $1000-these are just parts for my transmission linkage  plus a Motive Power bleeder. Only adds up to around $150US

No real hurry - sometime in the next month?

Ok I'll have a look at the site and see if they have the bits i need......

Archived