I want a widebody 3.2!

dj454

I'm going to go out on a limb and call that targa as non genuine. According to TurboLook register, the targa wasn't available until 1985. It's also missing the rear bumper reflectors. If it is genuine, then it's an incredibly rare car. No AC compressor may suggest an import. Can't remember when child seat anchor points came in to Aus but it's missing them also. $57k is about what I'd expect CTS to want for a fake widebody imported targa also :unsure: . It does look like it's in mint condition though with crazy low kms.

16213647177_5a351197f6_o.jpgTargacounts2014 by Simonk76, on Flickr

I'm going to go out on a limb and call that targa as non genuine. According to TurboLook register, the targa wasn't available until 1985. It's also missing the rear bumper reflectors. If it is genuine, then it's an incredibly rare car. No AC compressor may suggest an import. Can't remember when child seat anchor points came in to Aus but it's missing them also. $57k is about what I'd expect CTS to want for a fake widebody imported targa also :unsure: . It does look like it's in mint condition though with crazy low kms.

16213647177_5a351197f6_o.jpgTargacounts2014 by Simonk76, on Flickr

Simon, you are now officially PFA's  Wide Body go to man!  :rolleyes:

Archived