I want a widebody 3.2!

dj454

Oh you are such a tease .....  :lol:

I bet you say that to all the girls.. :D

froggy was that yours with the Eon Fm sticker and classic Motorola car phone? Talk about period correct!!!! Very very nice car

Thanks yes that was mine. Sticker courtesy of ebay, motorola courtesy of the previous owner.

• 3 weeks later...

Hasn't been any in the market since the prices went stupid. Last one I can remember was an '85 Aus delivered for $54k but that was ages ago. There was an '86 for about $55k and I remember a white one with fins on the rear arches who wanted serious money but it had super low kms. Then there was mine which I bought 2 years ago for $55k. In the 2 years prior to that there were 3 that came on the market, 2 for $60k and one for $56k. Generally pricing was about $5-$10k higher than the narrow body which were going for mid $40k at the time.

Hasn't been any in the market since the prices went stupid. Last one I can remember was an '85 Aus delivered for $54k but that was ages ago. There was an '86 for about $55k and I remember a white one with fins on the rear arches who wanted serious money but it had super low kms. Then there was mine which I bought 2 years ago for $55k. In the 2 years prior to that there were 3 that came on the market, 2 for $60k and one for $56k. Generally pricing was about $5-$10k higher than the narrow body which were going for mid $40k at the time.

The '85 Aus delivered Simonk mentioned is mine.  Purchased Dec last year.  I just love it, as does my wife.  It was a stretch at the time as I wasn't quite ready to buy but it was worth a few sleepless nights and has proven to be a solid car.

I've continued to watch the market and it really is slim pickings...

• 2 months later...

The '85 Aus delivered Simonk mentioned is mine.  Purchased Dec last year.  I just love it, as does my wife.  It was a stretch at the time as I wasn't quite ready to buy but it was worth a few sleepless nights and has proven to be a solid car.

I've continued to watch the market and it really is slim pickings...

Glad to see you found your way here Marlotec.  It sure does look like a nice car.

Archived