I'm starting to feel SICK!

OK the X1 only exists in VR at this stage, but you know how things that appear as fantastic and beyond belief, somehow make it to reality only a few years later... <_<:rolleyes::blink: The makers of GT5 worked with the Red Bull engineers to create this car in the virtual reality, but it is based on all the physics modelling that they employ to make the cars in their game as close to reality as possible. Even if they are 20% off, this car is just A W E S O M E!

(double-click and set to view in youtube in HD, and then take a seasickness pill, and get ready for a little liedown afterwards until your eyes stop rotating in their sockets... ;):P:D )

Just a liitle perspective for those of us who have driven the Ring many, many times (yes GT4 etc! :P ), he takes the Flugplatz crest at 239mph (384kph) and doesn't leave the ground! :blink: which is almost the speed he does the mini (2nd) carousel at as well!!!! :blink::blink:

Sorry boys and girls but, FRICKIN' HELL!

Kerry

I have a feeling that this will remain in virtual rather than reality. My guess is that the tyres would overheat or the driver would have a dislocated neck! You reputation as the gun 964rs'er remains intact.

Cheers

Paul M. ;)

Archived