For Sale: 1993 Mazda MX5 1.8 Clubman

Probably not the best place to spruik my old MX5, but I know there is some love for them amongst Porsche owners!.

I'm looking to buy a Cayman and need to shift this old girl to make it happen. I'll link to the Carsales ad' but in brief, she's a 1993 NA Clubman in Classic Red and with 163,000 kms on the clock. 

Clubman's were not your usual "limited edition" and were the first early MX5s to have the 1.8 lump. You also got a torsen diff, thicker anti-roll bars, Bilstein shocks and a brace bar behind the seats.

Very well looked after and has the original service manual with stamps up to 106,000kms.Receipts for over $2000 of servicing since 2009. Check the ad for all the stuff that's been replaced / restored. There are some small flaws, but nothing dramatic and she would make an ideal fun car for the Summer. By far the best one out there, and unmodified. Looking for $8,900 firm as I've reduced a couple of times so far.

Price includes a brand new stainless steel manifold and full system that I had made for the car ($1,300), but never got around to fitting.

Help me sell it before Xmas and anything you can get over $8,500 is yours!

cp4978799638817814953.jpg?

Call or text Warren on 0410 668 944. I'm in Freshwater, Sydney.

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Mazda-MX-5-1993/SSE-AD-3147048/?Cr=0&sdmvc=1

Cheers

Nice looking car Warren. Good luck with the sale.

Thanks Steve. Wish I could keep it as well as the Cayman, but sadly no.

Forgot to put in the ad, that it's as hairy chested as a pop-up light MX5 can be.....no power steering or ABS!. A very old-school drive but huge fun.

Archived