Installing roll cage in 997.1

Brick

I recently bought my long desired 911. It came with the cage already removed. I want to reinstall it. Is anyone aware of where I might be able track down instructions and key torque settings? I have tried Mr G but nothing substantive comes up. Thanks

I recently bought my long desired 911. It came with the cage already removed. I want to reinstall it. Is anyone aware of where I might be able track down instructions and key torque settings? I have tried Mr G but nothing substantive comes up. Thanks

Check on Rennlist mate: 

what cage is it? The Techquip one?

Thanks Edgy, will check it out further. Have seen a few posts on there but all seem to be aftermarket cages. Mine is the factory half cage.

Was removed to be certified as a 4 seater and I am removing the rear seats to change back to 2 seater. Even my young sons find it tight sitting in the back.

Thanks Edgy, will check it out further. Have seen a few posts on there but all seem to be aftermarket cages. Mine is the factory half cage.

Was removed to be certified as a 4 seater and I am removing the rear seats to change back to 2 seater. Even my young sons find it tight sitting in the back.

Just realised I messed up the link, that's working now. 

The article is for factory half cage into 996 GT3.. pretty much the same for 997 I'm told. 

Congrats on the pick up BTW! 

Archived