Individual throttle bodies for 3.0L SC

I have a set of Triumph motorbike throttle bodies on Weber style manifolds for the early air cooled flat six.  They come with fuel rail extrusions and a few other bits and pieces.

They need to have the linkages set up. Any competent EFI shop should be able to do this with minimal effort.

I had these posted to me from the USA for my SC but it ain't gonna happen.

$700 for PFA. They'll go on ebay/gumtree starting at about the $800 they actually owe me.

Will post pics when I get home.

Happy to post.  Will fit in a 300x300x300 box and would weigh about 4kg at a guess.

I'd say no unless you duct the fuel distributor metering flap into the system, and I'd say not a lot because the fuel metering flap is a restrictive system. With a decent EFI setup such as a Haltech I'd guess and say you'd see a significant gain. no idea how much though. I never got to run them.

Thanks for further information, I will do a little more homework. I have a healthy standard 3.0 but it maybe more economical to sell 3.0 and buy nice 3.6 I know of. Not really concerned with originality of car as is import and is destined for life as a track hack.

Cheers

• 5 weeks later...

According my googling, the best setup for a 3.0 litre motor is two sets of ITB's from the Triumph 955/955i series from 1999-2000. On eBay for less than $100 each coupled with a programmable efi like the Haltech. A popular setup is the Megasquirt system for those on a budget who like to DIY.

SW, what model are these ITB's?

Btw this combo of Weber manifolds, fuel rail etc is good value at $700.

Archived