Might be selling my 997 GT2

Still deciding on what to do... I'll probably sell it if I find another car that I would want. Ideally an RS

There's not many RSs coming to the open market. I managed to purchase one in April by approaching the dealerships directly. The car never appeared for sale and I bought sight unseen. I guess this happens a lot. Good look with your search. Awesome cars. I've never had a turbo or gt2 so I'd be interested to know how they compare to the RS.

If you are a massive track junkie I get these cars(Rs) but basically you are paying hundreds of thousands for something you can't really drive in normal conditions and you are bound to cop a few 'wanker' gestures if you do. The 997 gt2 was at least a little understated. Saw one at the last autohaus drive. Nice car, and would have definitely gone one over the 991 gt3 cars that also turned up.

If you are a massive track junkie I get these cars(Rs) but basically you are paying hundreds of thousands for something you can't really drive in normal conditions and you are bound to cop a few 'wanker' gestures if you do. The 997 gt2 was at least a little understated. Saw one at the last autohaus drive. Nice car, and would have definitely gone one over the 991 gt3 cars that also turned up.

In my experience driving like a wanker attracts more negative attention than the type car you drive. None of the GT cars are particularly subtle. Each to their own I guess.

The GT3RS is still very capable at doing normal things besides its decked out appearance. Its a track car that is build for the road, in that sense I think perfectly capable.

The 997.2GT3RS will continue to rise and rise too.

The GT3RS is still very capable at doing normal things besides its decked out appearance. Its a track car that is build for the road, in that sense I think perfectly capable.

I'd like to see one cope with the roads around paddington :) I guess you could hang your dry cleaning off the roll cage..

But seriously - amazing car and will definitely increase (after losing a bit I am sure) in value as they are so rare. Just wonder how much actual driving you end up doing in it? I would imagine a second P-car is a must

I'd like to see one cope with the roads around paddington :) I guess you could hang your dry cleaning off the roll cage..

But seriously - amazing car and will definitely increase (after losing a bit I am sure) in value as they are so rare. Just wonder how much actual driving you end up doing in it? I would imagine a second P-car is a must

We live in Melbourne, not too sure where that is. However, the roads here are quite good for the most part. But certainly can do for the dry cleaning perks!

Certainly not be a daily driver. Another Porsche would be ideal :)

My father has never received such negative remarks in his cars, strange... Obviously none have a massive wing though.

Yes. Surprisingly civilised pottering around at low speeds. When I traded in my 996GT3 and jumped in to the RS I was unitially a bit disspointed that it lacked the seat of pants raw go cart feel of the 996. However when I got onto some open country road and got the revs up it screamed like wounded bull and I shat my self. Enough said

Yes. Surprisingly civilised pottering around at low speeds. When I traded in my 996GT3 and jumped in to the RS I was unitially a bit disspointed that it lacked the seat of pants raw go cart feel of the 996. However when I got onto some open country road and got the revs up it screamed like wounded bull and I shat my self. Enough said

yet to 'shat' myself in the 997tt, but wet road in the 930 and I was in need of new underwear..

Archived