Still For sale 911 and 930 parts nla

For sale, Parts are in excellent condition or brand new, pls see photos , they are almost in order according to this list.

Postage will vary on each part and buyer location,

Pickup Available from Penrith Area if needed

Please reply here your interest as preference is given in order then PM me for follow up ,

If someone shows interest before you and you still want it just add your interest as buyer may change mind and you still might get the part.

Ill check here every couple of hours, pls note I don't do Paypal anymore so it will be cash on pickup or Bank deposit thanks ,

Happy buying :)

OK

Photos 1 and 2\ Set of 4 brand New CV Boots and Flanges $150 the lot

Photos 3 and 4\ Used Engine Mounts for 3.0 / 3.2 930 in Excellent usable condition $50 the Pair

Photos 5\ Aftermarket Air cleaner suits CIS Injection Fuel Head $25

Photo 6 and 8 \ Brand new set of High tech MSD ignition Leads Berus cost $200, I wil sell both the MSD leads and the Berus together for $170

Photo 7\  4 x Brand new CV Joint Gaskets part #923.332.297.00 not sure which model they fit $20

Photo 9\ Smoked RUF side Markers $50 including rubber Gaskets

Photo 10, 11, 12\ quarter windows for Mid 80 911, they are Brand new but have Security (faint) etching on them, I have tried to capture it in the photos, I didn't notice myself until a previous buyer pointed the mout so I gave a refund, but if you need a pair that are 99.9 perfect except for the faint etching they are yours for $200 for both

"Photo 13 ,14\  flag Mirror Glass NEW  I think heated? see photos, $70

Photo 15, 16\ Flag Mirror housing electric complete used good condition works, $100

Photo 17\ Brand new Gear Linkage Bushings  Westmeister Pair  $20

Here is the LINK Below

http://imgur.com/a/PRz8v

Can you clarify for me, CVs are just the boots not the actual CVs?

Mirror is one motor housing and one glass?

Cheers 

Hi Correct , CV; the heavy round things not included,

Am open to offers

do you have any convertible roofs or AC brackets?

Hi sorry no,

If an ac bracket turns up its spoken for I think .

Archived