996 4s Rego: C4S for sale in Melbourne 63,000klms

Hi Semo, welcome to our dirty little addiction (Porsches)...:D I would ask for photos of the repairs, before and after, most people would keep something like that along with all the receipts it took to repair....AND the labour to install / paint etc, and then you can make a better call on it. If this is not available and the stories come out, then I would steer clear.

These days one must provide all the receipts to get the car re-registered after a WOVA event, so the owner would have needed that to register

Also to keep in mind, us Porsche buyers can be a fussy group (and rightly so, they can be very expensive to repair) so if you plan to resell, then you will have a lot of people turning away from it, so you will have to sell at a reduced cost, if your keeping it...then this is not an issue....and Finance companies don't lend money on WOVA vehicles, so this stops a lot of buyers too.

Looks nice though

Good luck : )

I watched the prices and looked at a few 5 months ago , but didnt buy .

49.5k , price is similar to a few cars from earlier this year for same kinda mileage.. I know a few have been snapped up 

I havenet seen these cars climb and have watched.. I would be making at 10-20% lowball and then enjoy and drive after taking the other advice from Robert etc etc..

I agree if your looking for sureity in getting in and outta of a car at same value ,  the market seems to have  a pedantic view and of a lot of Aus Pcar Buyers … I will call myself a Pommie when I say that or Im just not that PCAR pure

At a lower price its a shit load of looks and satisfying driving I bet and good stuff as daily driver .. good luck

Lets hope its doesnt get snapped up by some fool whos less dilligent and or sold by a dealer who is less than transparent for those that dont ask the right questions.

What else will put a smile on your dial in the 40k arena with that kinda setup and style ….

Archived