Better weather!

Rod C

• 2 weeks later...

Really? Are you talking about CarSales? I've been wondering how I can check recent sales on P cars but other than putting every one of them on my watch list and being notified when they sell I don't know how else to track it..

I love my 996 and driving it hard (at times). I've only owned it for a couple of months and I already have my eyes peeled for a second one.. an old school turbo 911 would do just fine.. :-)

I've been keeping a keen eye on online advertised 996 turbo's over 12 plus  months with prices starting from high sixties (stolen and recovered,  grey,  Perth) to the 160's (a current cab).   Had semi chased a modded blue UK import that went from Perth to Adelaide (Adelaid buyer flog it off shortly after buying it as he needed the cash to have a crack at a mates 996 GT2 that was going to be offloaded for a good price (ps if he got that deal done, the appreciation on that spend would probably be more than what his superannuation earnings on the same dollars would be for at least 5 years based on current GT2 sales. Currently for coups, its the leanest I've seen it and for Cab's its the highest.  Definitely a significant good weather summer tax being asked for cabs   Currently 2 coupes and one has been for sale for well over 6months. 

Archived