These lucky bastards won some kind of a pirelli contest and were invited to "the green hell" for a testrun in a 650 bhp ruf rt12.

The look on their faces does'nt need any comment. :D

Enjoy,

Thanks for sharing. What a crack up, the guy in the denim jacket looks like he is about to lose his breakfast, lunch and dinner..... :blink::lol:

Reminds me of my trip around there in the BMW ring taxi, thought I was going to as well :lol::lol:

Cheers

Chris

You probably went around in the M5 Chris ? This one's sent to the happy huntinggrounds. They were planning to cancel the taxi in march this year but luckyly changed their minds.

Now they use an M3 and a it'll cost you 195 euros = 270 AUD to go around (but it's worth every euro).

As you know, it's a very tricky track with lots of invisable corners. Watch the attached clip from back in the 70's - 80's when safety was,...well,...what's safety anyway ?? :unsure::blink:

Cheers, Paul.

Hi Paul,

I did it 4 years ago and yes it was the V10M5 best money I have every spent with the exception of buying my pcar.

Very envious of you being so close to such a splendid place let alone, Spar. Are you going to the F1 this weekend.

I will be in your part of the world in mid October for a few days. I am planning to visit the mielenwurks in Dusseldorf.

Thanks for the other clip it's a crack up too.

Cheers

Chris

If the weather here, at the moment, would be nice,...yes I would go watch the F1's but it has been terrible here for the last 2 months. (rain, rain, thunderstorms,...)

I'll pass this weekend.

Paul.

You probably went around in the M5 Chris ? This one's sent to the happy huntinggrounds. They were planning to cancel the taxi in march this year but luckyly changed their minds.

Now they use an M3 and a it'll cost you 195 euros = 270 AUD to go around (but it's worth every euro).

As you know, it's a very tricky track with lots of invisable corners. Watch the attached clip from back in the 70's - 80's when safety was,...well,...what's safety anyway ?? :unsure::blink:

Cheers, Paul.

Thanks for getting this youtube one up for a look. Shouldn't say it but very funny, some nice cars cleaned up. I loved it.

Archived