Dash Replacement

staygold808

Hi All,

I'm a long time member on Pelican Parts, and just discovered this great Australian forum!

I'm in the process of refreshing my entire interior, and am desperately looking for a pre-993 RHD dash in ANY condition. Apologies for posting here, I couldn't find anything in the guidelines re how to gain access to the Marketplace!

Any help greatly appreciated!
Adam

Hi All,

I'm a long time member on Pelican Parts, and just discovered this great Australian forum!

I'm in the process of refreshing my entire interior, and am desperately looking for a pre-993 RHD dash in ANY condition. Apologies for posting here, I couldn't find anything in the guidelines re how to gain access to the Marketplace!

Any help greatly appreciated!
Adam

Hi Adam,

You might want to be more specific on year(s) dash you are after, as there as a few different ones that fit into the pre-993 category.

Cheers,

Scott

ps. I have a RHD one for '85-'89 (I think those years are correct - with the 1 long vent along windscreen, rather than 2 smaller ones) that will require recovering. If you don't find one elsewhere, PM me, I was going to keep as spare, but could be talked into selling it.

Thanks for the replies guys!

The car is an 86 3.2 carrera. What are the differences between '74 carrera / SC / 3.2 carrera / 964? I understood they were largely the same?

Scott - your dash sounds like it could be what I'm after. Will PM you.

Cheers,
Adam

My car for some reason has always had a 993 dash (which I'd be happy to trade if of interest to someone?)

Will be recovering the new dash myself once I find one. A few leads in progress but appreciate any others!

Archived