Porsche Cayenne DPF filter problem ?

Hi there I have one question about Porsche Cayenne 2015
I brought my  Porsche Cayenne Diesel before 1 year and I ve got 20 k kilometres on clock. Now while passing through those 20k i got to my dealership(service) many times duo to problom called Diesle particular filter..
They say that they really don t know what to do...they clean that filter many time but still showing up
So my question is did you have any problems with Porsche (diesel particular filter)

Cheers !!!

Nissan used them and had the same problems up until about 2006. Then they stopped using them.

The wrong engine oil will clog them. Driving like an old fart will clog them.

They generally have a burn clean mode in the ecu once particles are read by sensors before and after the filter.

The dealer should be able to do a manual burn in the workshop but some filters don't come clean and have to be replaced. Big cost in that. I'm told several thousand dollars. 

I have no experience with the Porsche product though. 

+1 as above. My 2007 NS Pajero has one and assuming they are opened up on the road occasionally and you use the right oil I've never had a problem. They stopped using the DPF on the Pajero from 2008 onwards.  No experience with the Porsche DPF though.

Archived