928 Steering Wheel Boss kit

ANF

Hi all,

I have recently purchased a new wheel for my 928, now the hard part of trying to wade through all the info out there as to what boss hit/ hub will fit it! Getting lets of mixed messages via ebay/ internet searches.....!

Can anyone who has an aftermarket wheel on their 928S possibly tell me what brand and model hub you are running? Even better if someone has one to sell :)

Thanks

Running through this mine field currently in relation to my GTS, which apparently has a different spline to yours.

Therefore don't buy the boss kit that's suitable for my car...:P

You may have a tougher time then me as I do not think that I have seen a GTS specific one yet.... :)

I have one person telling me that an S and non S are different? I cannot see how? Some say all the same up to S4 (I thought it included up to 95 but clearly not....)

There seems to be lots of miss-information out there.... I have seen this one, it is non-collapsible (but does that really matter? The steering column is collapsible, does the boss need to be as well?) which makes it look better and so that one could paint it if desired.... http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/351651621263?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Archived