Cayman S manual

michel

mate Peter H , who posted the other week on an '06 S and got well gazumped (and reluctant to ask out here) is still on the hunt SO...

got one, know of one, let me know 

needs to be an S needs to be a manual., usual fruit and features good kms , comprehensive service , loved baby , never thought they'd sell but now buying a GT3 kinda car.

06-08 models though may look at newer

cheers Michel 

mate Peter H , who posted the other week on an '06 S and got well gazumped (and reluctant to ask out here) is still on the hunt SO...

got one, know of one, let me know 

needs to be an S needs to be a manual., usual fruit and features good kms , comprehensive service , loved baby , never thought they'd sell but now buying a GT3 kinda car.

06-08 models though may look at newer

cheers Michel 

This one is probably the pick of the bunch, on face value. I have no idea what "full set of logbooks" means any more, but some research into its service history and when it's last major service was carried out, would be a good plan.

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-Cayman-2006/SSE-AD-3892474/?Cr=0

• 2 months later...

No info on the car specifically, Ultra low kms though, which is nice. I would be concerned about the lack of use and whether anything needed replacing, but the major service should've caught that (if done at a main dealer). Are the tyres original?. At those kms I would say possibly...in which case they'll need to be swapped out if 10-11 years old. 

$75k is 987.2 territory, if you can find one. There's only one on Carsales but its done 74,000kms since new in 2009.  http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/_/SSE-AD-4304742

Then there's mine, which I'm taking EOIs on!

2006 Cayman S Manual

Archived