New to me 996.2 GT3.

red clubbie

Amazing car - well done. :) 

Wheel colours - completely to your taste, I think the red's look fantastic; you could buy another set and keep the red's for when you want to feel abit loud. 

To be honest -you could paint that car in puke and it would still look delicious. 

Congratulations on owning a gt3.

• 2 weeks later...

It's just been over two weeks since my Operation, so it was time to get the GT3 out for a drive.....

It's the first time I have been able to take it for a good drive and initial impressions were good.

The ride is firm, but not uncomfortable and although the gear change is a little notchy, it is very precise.

It revs out very easily.

The Clubsport seats really hug you and you feel very secure.

It handles like it is on rails with the steering being very direct and responsive.

It's easy to hit 120 in second and it's still pulling away....:D :D :D

Overall impression is that it is a very well put together car....

Cheers,

Geoff.

It's just been over two weeks since my Operation, so it was time to get the GT3 out for a drive.....

It's the first time I have been able to take it for a good drive and initial impressions were good.

The ride is firm, but not uncomfortable and although the gear change is a little notchy, it is very precise.

It revs out very easily.

The Clubsport seats really hug you and you feel very secure.

It handles like it is on rails with the steering being very direct and responsive.

It's easy to hit 120 in second and it's still pulling away....:D :D :D

Overall impression is that it is a very well put together car....

Cheers,

Geoff.

Cheers to you Geoff - lots of enjoyment coming up! Are the wheels staying red?

Archived