FS - FR Simmons Wheels 2 x 18 x 8 & 2 x 18 x 10

Set of FR Simmons for Sale

2 x 18 x 8"

2 x 18 x 10"

Reasonable condition with odd scuff as were my track wheels off my 986 Boxster S.  

Will suit 996, 993, 964, G Series (potentially need wide body) & others also from what I have been told.

Tyres are Bridgestone R Spec but totally worn out, need replacing. 

2 x Centre caps missing but available from Simmons

Asking $1250 neg & happy to ship at buyers cost

IMG_0336_zpszayeh5lx.jpg

IMG_0335_zpsobcqhj4h.jpg

IMG_0334_zpsm5ac2c1w.jpg

IMG_0333_zpskqzw2uhe.jpg

IMG_0330_zpsbwomxgun.jpg

PCSA%20Sprint%2025092016_zpsxwvip2f0.jpg

• 1 month later...

Your right Blitz, I have a few sets of 17" Simmons made to suit my G series widebody and the rears need big offset, to give you some idea i have same FR 3 piece like those above but with 5-6" of outer rim...

Mine had cup 1's when i bought it with bolt on spacers to get them out far enough.  Looking at those, they would still need pretty big spacers in the rear, and some in the front.

Yeah that's what I figured. Would you have a photo of the car with the wheels to post up? I just like to see how the fitment is, sounds like you've got it spot on.

Metal (Simon?) What you could do is reserve mount them (rebuild) to get the offset you want for your widebody G series car. 

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah that's what I figured. Would you have a photo of the car with the wheels to post up? I just like to see how the fitment is, sounds like you've got it spot on.

Metal (Simon?) What you could do is reserve mount them (rebuild) to get the offset you want for your widebody G series car. 

Hi Blitz,

Here's the pic you asked for, sorry I took a while to respond. Saw another post about wheel fitment on widebody SC's which reminded me...

The black ones fitted are custom 17' Simmons FR 81/2 and 10" and i also have some 8.5's, 9's and 9.5's and I'm in the process of changing a set to 11's on the rear.  (If anyone happen to have a 10point socket laying around that fits Simmons hardware for loan let me know.....)

%5BURL=http://s284.photobucket.com/user/darienherreen/media/IMG_1827_zpsgsn9khvv.jpg.html]IMG_1827_zpsgsn9khvv.jpg

%5BURL=http://s284.photobucket.com/user/darienherreen/media/3C2CE406-B33E-462C-A8FA-2904FFF7D3A8_zps9xvztmnz.jpg.html]3C2CE406-B33E-462C-A8FA-2904FFF7D3A8_zps

Archived