[SOLD] AfterHours Sports Exhaust Mufflers suit Porsche 996

I have a pair of light n loud AfterHours Sports Mufflers to suit 996 for sale.

I installed them for a short while and felt they were too loud for a regular commuter drive family car, which the car was for me at the time, so I removed them.

Later when the car was more a weekender I really wanted to put them back on.  It sounds awesome on an SMT blast through the hills!

But car is now sold... so they are for sale.  

New they cost $950USD + shipping + duty + gst + import fees... which would run you $1800 - $1900 AUD

Reduced to $650. PM me or text 0414 520 269 during the day for the quickest response.

911Exhaust_zps2adb2a59.jpg

Here they are on a manual.

And on a Tip

Exclusively hand made by AfterHours Automotive, a new concept in Porsche sport muffler design that reduces weight, improves performance across the RPM band, and gives authoritative agressive sound to your normally aspirated Porsche. The perfect solution for those who want "Cup Car" sound at WOT, noted performance gains and a very liveable daily driving experience inside the car. 
Sport Pipe installation is as easy as swapping mufflers, is smog legal, and will not cause CEL.

996 Price> $950 USD | 997 Price> $1100 USD 
Call us to place an order today>
 714.220.2030 ~~ Installation services are available ~~ We ship world-wide 
Watch Videos | Dyno Charts

HIGHLIGHTS:

• 100% Stainless steel, hand made in USA and tested in-house
  • Emissions legal and will not cause CEL, mounts after the stock or aftermarket cats same as regular Porsche factory mufflers
  • 8.22 lbs each - very light weight vs. stock Porsche mufflers at 22.5lbs each!
  • Easy to install, bolts to factory brackets and uses factory or aftermarket tips. All neccesary hardware is included (tips not included, '99 996 owners will need to purchase tips- 997 non-S cars will need to purchase the larger S tips, the stock non-S ovals will not fit)
  • Engineered by an experienced race shop with particular expertise in crafting custom exhaust systems
  • Dyno proven HP and TQ gains vs. stock Porsche mufflers (avg 10hp / 12tq)
  • Special design eliminates vibration into the cabin, which is a typical issue with aftermarket Porsche sport mufflers
  • Estimated 75% as loud at WOT as bypass pipes, 2x as loud as stock Porsche mufflers at idle
  • Sporty and authoritative deep tuned sound adds distinctive style to your Porsche (watch videos!)
  • Very quiet in the cabin at cruising speeds and typical town speeds under light to part throttle conditions (watch videos!)
  • Fits all '99 > '05 Porsche 996 non-turbo cars including S and '05 > '08 4S, and 997, S, 4S
  • An insane sounding Porsche exhaust muffler that you can easily live with both on and off the track!

DYNO RESULTS:

AfterHours Sport Pipes are designed to give your pcar maximum HP and TQ output, and is a simple muffler swap to install. 
We've done a number of dyno tests on both 996 and 997 cars and the results have shown consistent performance inprovements of around 10hp / 12tq at the wheels. All dyno tests were done with stock cats, stock headers, and stock ECU software.

2002 996 C2 Tip                              2006 997 Cabriolet 6-Speed
996 HP / TQ Dyno Results - AfterHours Porsche Sport Exhaust Mufflers   

• 5 weeks later...

Mate, sent you a pm a while ago(this year). Not even a response from you.

Seems that I am/was the only interested party. Not even sure it fits a 4S, so taking a chance.

Pretty ordinary Trev.  

That's why when I realised my mistake of only having PM's as a means of contact, I updated my ads with my phone number as a preferred contact for serious people to contact me during the day.  I'm generally on the forum around midnight half asleep and rarely read PM's.   

I'm also prone to ignore lowball offers.

Just because you want to try to put them on a car they are not designed for and don't know if they'll fit doesn't make them worth less....  

I thought I'd offer them to the forum first but might be better off on gumtree!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived