993 Turbo at CTS

Guest vas930

Well another UK import with half the KM is listed for $115,000 in WA. Next cheapest Oz delivered is $125,000. So puts it in some perspective.

"To much, To much ******** perspective. ( sorry Spinal Tap joke)

Now and then a bargain pops up.

This may be one of them. :)

A freind of mine in Sydney has seen this 993 and by all accounts it's probably worth a closer look.

Imports can be very good value and at the end of the day they are ROW cars.

Just my two cents worth, as an addicted Carsales.com.au watcher several times a day :ph34r: . This car has been for sale for some time. If memory serves, i think since before Christmas. In fact the 3 cheapest 993TT's all have... dont know what that means exactly but normally its either too expensive or something isnt quite right. To give an example I considered the black one with 117K on the clock but at those K's if nothing has been done to it, it might be almost due for a rebuild, new turbos, new clutch, new brakes, new suspension or very close to it, so add 30 to 40K or thereabouts to the purchase price.

C

• 4 weeks later...

Just my two cents worth, as an addicted Carsales.com.au watcher several times a day :ph34r: . This car has been for sale for some time. If memory serves, i think since before Christmas. In fact the 3 cheapest 993TT's all have... dont know what that means exactly but normally its either too expensive or something isnt quite right. To give an example I considered the black one with 117K on the clock but at those K's if nothing has been done to it, it might be almost due for a rebuild, new turbos, new clutch, new brakes, new suspension or very close to it, so add 30 to 40K or thereabouts to the purchase price.

C

engine rebuild, new turbo's, suspension after 117k's... surely not.. you'd think cars like that are well look after, or at least serviced regularly.

Archived