997 GT3 CS OEM Roll Cage (rear) group buy?

Mods, I hope this is okay? If not call me out! 

I've been on the hunt for a year now and come up empty handed, with time passing, I am finding it more and more difficult to find one let alone that elusive "deal" from 12 months or more ago! 

I have been speaking to Gert at Carnewal and they can supply the OEM 997 GT3 CS Cage (Porsche part # 99758098605 ), note: this is NOT the lesser tequip roll bar, this is the real deal!  

Here is the thing, due to the size of them, it pays to ship 2 out, but I don't need 2! So I wanted to see if anyone is keen to go in for one? 

To give you an idea on the pricing: 

Genuine Porsche it is: $7,514.61 + GST. or $ 8266.07 Inc GST. (priced just this week)

To buy one from Carnewal is 3350 Euro shipped, about $ 4700.00 AUD + duty/taxes

To buy two from Carnewal is 5890 Euro, about $ 4150.00 AUD + duty/taxes

Turnaround time is about 2 weeks they quote.

I am in Sydney and would have them shipped to me, those who know me personally will vouch for me as trustworthy (I hope :lol: ) , I have access to good forex rates and without saying too much I could help you on the GST component, although we may incur duty of 5%  which you and I will be liable for. You will have FULL transparency on the deal, I am not making a cent, you save, I save kinda deal! 

The part number quoted, I would suggest you do your research on it, if you are indeed interested to ensure fitment, but it is my understanding that they fit 996 also. 

I'd like to get some traction on this soon and I am not going to wait for ever, so don't be a fence sitter! I'll move forward one way or another, and as I've said, I have looked in the used market for a year so far and am still empty handed. 

Please PM me if your interested. 

Cheers 

Have you had a look at teile.com?  price for one is 2,036 euro plus shipping (ex VAT):  https://teile.com/en/search/99758098605

Not sure what shipping is, but I was recently priced about 1,000 euro for shipping a bumper and side skirts.  I haven't yet ordered, so might be some potential for us to combine and save on shipping

Have you had a look at teile.com?  price for one is 2,036 euro plus shipping (ex VAT):  https://teile.com/en/search/99758098605

Not sure what shipping is, but I was recently priced about 1,000 euro for shipping a bumper and side skirts.  I haven't yet ordered, so might be some potential for us to combine and save on shipping

Thanks, I sent an email. I will report back shortly. 

@D2000

Update: 

Teile cannot supply it, was their response

Hello,

That roll cage is not available. It might be ordered only by Motorsport portal by Porsche center. We’re not able to provide it to You.

Back to Carnewal. 

Archived