Wheel alignment - Melbourne metro

Hey all, 

Anyone have any recommendations for a wheel alignment in the Melbourne metro area?

There was a previous thread on here mentioning donnellans the tyremen in collingwood, also that they do work for PCM Melbourne (but that was back in 2014).

PCM offer an alignment service (in house on their machine) for $195. To be honest I don't remember the last price I paid for an alignment! 

Thanks! 

Chris at Sandy tyre & auto, Bay Rd Sandringham and Traction Tyres in Rowville know what they're doing.  Should cost around $100 ish. 

Thanks for that, good to know the price as well cheers 

Thanks all, figures I got quoted are as follows:

- Jax Hawthorn $110

- Donnellans $70

- PCM $195 (classic pricing is exempt from wheel alignments apparently)

Didnt call the Rowville shop as its a bit far from me.

Quite a varying degree of prices, not too sure now!

Read the alignment procedure in the service manual, there are a fair few steps and various torque specifications that i'm not sure tyre shops would have.

Anyway car will be at PCM soon so i'll get them to do it as both places I called would only do it mon-fri and I can't afford the time.

• 1 month later...

Hi, I am also looking for somebody to do a wheel alignment on my 85 911 but I'm in the northern suburbs. ( sandringham and rowville too far)  can anyone recommend someone reliable, trustworthy and closer to me that would be able to do it?

Thanks in advance 

I ended up having the dealership do mine whilst it was in for other work.

Couldn't justify the time to take it anywhere else and all the shops I called didn't want to do it on a Saturday.

Archived