944S2 door cores/ panels & interior bits & pieces.

Jason E

Just thought I'd ask around & see if anyone has some good condition door cores (& any other interior panels/parts/bits/odds & ends etc) for a 944 S2 that they are dying to part with.  I am soon to have my seats recovered & i'd like to get the door cores done at the same time.  Mine sadly are buggered.  Color doesn't matter- due to the miracles of leather dye- however a smiling God might find you in possession of a set of Marine Blue interior pieces.  If you're ready to divest yourself of this type of thing please let me know!!!

Jason

0410 439 764

guess what I threw out a few weeks ago :/ (complete marine blue door cards with speakers and handles etc)

I have got a few other 944 bits and pieces including some electric 'Porsche' script seats in blue if you want to come and have a look sometime, I'm in Clayfield

guess what I threw out a few weeks ago :/ (complete marine blue door cards with speakers and handles etc)

I have got a few other 944 bits and pieces including some electric 'Porsche' script seats in blue if you want to come and have a look sometime, I'm in Clayfield

Well it seems that the Gods have urinated right on my head yet again.......I'd love to swing buy & have a look Russ.  I will PM you. 

• 3 weeks later...

And to think i tried to buy them......

Archived