944S2 Air Con

944s2cab

After uncomfortable 40+ degree days last summer in the cab. I have started amassing the air con stuff I need, got a HVAC control coming over from the US, complete heater/evap. box from Brisbane, I still need compressor bracket, condenser (although thinking of going modern style), hoses from compressor to condenser, condenser to drier and I have the long one from drier to bulkhead but it needs repairing, 
If anyone can help with these I'd really appreciate it,
cheers
Steve,

All I can give you is some advice.  When I had my car in to Buchanan's last year they upgraded the condenser from the old serpentine style condenser that came with the car to a new parallel flow condenser.  Now on even the hottest days of the summer just gone I had to turn the A/C up from the coldest temps as it was REALLY cold.  I think you would be mad not to go modern living here in Australia. 

After uncomfortable 40+ degree days last summer in the cab. I have started amassing the air con stuff I need, got a HVAC control coming over from the US, complete heater/evap. box from Brisbane, I still need compressor bracket, condenser (although thinking of going modern style), hoses from compressor to condenser, condenser to drier and I have the long one from drier to bulkhead but it needs repairing, 
If anyone can help with these I'd really appreciate it,
cheers
Steve,

I've got an aircon bracket mate, 50 bucks and it's yours.

Archived