FS. SC/Turbo (?) Front bumper

Mistakenly bought for a standard SC, but is to suit the wider guards. Bolts up as a standard one would

Selling as received. More pics on request (text to 0407942151 and I'll flick you some)

$200 plus freight ($100 Sydney to Adelaide via e-go) 

20171025_220836.jpg

Hey Lee, what's the other bumper in front of it? A long nose one? For sale?

And having your bathroom scale in the garage reflects a bad image on your health :)

Knew someone would see the RS bumper ? I'm sanding it back to paint and fit to mine mate. It MIGHT be for sale in the near future, as I'll be fitting an S bumper in the future

The scales were there to weigh the 'dietary supplement' packages that arrived from Colombia. Its my new sideline business that the cops seem to be far too interested in! And to weigh the bumper compared to stock ones

Hi Lee, Any chance you might be looking to sell your original SC bumper too? Or is the plan still to keep the original parts so any mods can be reversed if required?

All pre sold mate, sorry

Is it the smooth one or the one with the “bump” for the number plate? I am after a smooth one. And have one like the picture below to swap

B4_C26_C3_F-_B9_EE-4966-_B748-_B98594_D2

Its the same as that one Raf

An S bumper, gotcha ?

I looked at modifying mine S style, as that's what I will fit eventually, but as you say it's a LOT of work to get right

Maybe Mike Tankard has them available if he's still making glass bits, or try Rennspeed in the US. Think they're  $275US plus freight which I worked out around $500AUD all up I think. I bought the early signal bezels from them, and the quality was average, but have read their bumpers are pretty good

Archived