A new year and new projects

Kelly

Last year was a good year for getting my 951 back on track. I addressed a couple of things I wanted to do (944S2 Ring & Pinion, LSD rebuild, CAMS certified roll cage, short shift, Adjustable bias valve) and  couple of things I hadn't planned on doing (Turbo rebuild, Torque tube rebuild) I introduced an understeer issue by using the wheels off my 911 (narrow front & wide rear).

So the new projects for this year are about to get underway with billet control arms, Giro discs, followed by new spring rates, and aero and new wheels/tyres of course.

The mail man has already started delivering and other things are in the midst of being made (wheels, wing) and shipped, (slicks).

MDokmbg.jpg%20

On 14/01/2018 at 12:58 PM, Kelly said:

Last year was a good year for getting my 951 back on track. I addressed a couple of things I wanted to do (944S2 Ring & Pinion, LSD rebuild, CAMS certified roll cage, short shift, Adjustable bias valve) and  couple of things I hadn't planned on doing (Turbo rebuild, Torque tube rebuild) I introduced an understeer issue by using the wheels off my 911 (narrow front & wide rear).

So the new projects for this year are about to get underway with billet control arms, Giro discs, followed by new spring rates, and aero and new wheels/tyres of course.

The mail man has already started delivering and other things are in the midst of being made (wheels, wing) and shipped, (slicks).

MDokmbg.jpg%20

Good to see you back Kelly.

Archived