87 3.2 Carrera complete standard exhaust & headers

Having fitted SSI’s and a Dansk exhaust to my car I’d planned on keeping the original stuff in case a future owner wanted to put it back to standard, but quite frankly it’s taking up a load of shelf space in the garage :lol:

It’s done 120k and is complete with the cat (still fixed to the pass side header). I have no idea what it’s all worth and I’m not looking to be left with bits & bobs, but if someone wants either the headers & cat, the exhaust, or all of it together then I’m open to offers. I’ll be at John’s little event on Saturday and could possibly bring some of it with me if that helps. It’s heavy and bulky so posting it probably isn’t worthwhile, would need to be picked up. The headers / cat just need a clean or sand blast in the case of the cat, the back box has a scruffy outlet pipe but is otherwise sound and would need a good clean. Bear in mind my car spent near on 20 years sat in a warehouse unused until 2 years ago, so the system’s in pretty good nick.

If no one’s interested then I’ll just put up with it cluttering up a shelf in the garage.

Cheers

Mike

33 minutes ago, Mike-S said:

Having fitted SSI’s and a Dansk exhaust to my car I’d planned on keeping the original stuff in case a future owner wanted to put it back to standard, but quite frankly it’s taking up a load of shelf space in the garage :lol:

It’s done 120k and is complete with the cat (still fixed to the pass side header). I have no idea what it’s all worth and I’m not looking to be left with bits & bobs, but if someone wants either the headers & cat, the exhaust, or all of it together then I’m open to offers. I’ll be at John’s little event on Saturday and could possibly bring some of it with me if that helps. It’s heavy and bulky so posting it probably isn’t worthwhile, would need to be picked up. The headers / cat just need a clean or sand blast in the case of the cat, the back box has a scruffy outlet pipe but is otherwise sound and would need a good clean. Bear in mind my car spent near on 20 years sat in a warehouse unused until 2 years ago, so the system’s in pretty good nick.

If no one’s interested then I’ll just put up with it cluttering up a shelf in the garage.

Cheers

Mike

Mike, on a side point to this thread... will you be at the banger this saturday in geelong?  I would really like to hear your SSI-Dansk sound.... 

24 minutes ago, Philbee said:

Mike, on a side point to this thread... will you be at the banger this saturday in geelong?  I would really like to hear your SSI-Dansk sound.... 

Yes, will probably meet you in Elwood

Archived