Ferrari "molto brutto"

Guest vas930

Guest Nick987

Sorry Vas and Theo, I disagree.

Not a Faz lover by any stretch however, the 330 GTC Zagato seems to me to be the only car reported to be smacked with the ugly stick.

I find the writers comments somewhat shallow and unfounded. And although it can be fun to poke a wasp nest in the hopes of angering the wasps, I think he is way off the mark with some of his judgements.

The F50 was the successor to the F40. Both cars when released were the most incredible supercars of their time. Icons of the automotive world. Titans. I recall the F40 being incredible and only being trumped by the F50 and it coming out as a roadster. An amazing feat at the time. And really looked amazing compared with anything else at the time.

Some of the other vehicles mentioned do appear a little quirky and when listed together don't do the factory any justice. Without comparing what other manufacturers were releasing in their respective years it is just unfair.

And I have to say, the California is a gorgeous looking car. And ok, the Mondial wasn't their finest hour but still a revolutionary design at the time. As were their other 2+2 cars. And I don't find them ugly for the day. And it is ridiculous to compare them to modern car asthetics. Like comparing apples with scallops.

330 GT 2+2 - really great looking '60's coupe, looks great like a Bentley Continental of the same era.

308 GT4 2+2 - I really like the styling and angles, a real '70's classic. Nicer than the lambo of the day.

Ferrari 456 - a little boring and rear heavy proportion wise but hardly 'ugly'.

FF - I dont find any estate or station wagon appealing aesthetically and look at them more as a practical load carrier. But this 'wagon' looks fantastic. As a wagon.

575 Zagato GTZ - 'Enough said'? Really? That is the best he can offer. Although quirky and unusual, and some could say 'ugly enough to be sexy', I get that design and don't mind it. It is bold and strong in a 'Tuscan' kind of way.

Sorry, my summation is this guy just wanted to score some cheap points.

071810_1358_1.jpg

Guest Nick987

Now HERE are some uglies...I would take ANY of the Fazzies in that list over ANY of these (yep, even that 330 GTC Zagato).

NONE of the Fazs are truly ugly when compared with these...aaahhh my eyes! :blink:

silverado.jpg

10chevrolet-chevette.jpg

ugly-cars-500-18.jpg

ugly-cars-500-21.jpg

intro.jpg

Gremlin.jpg

ugliest-car-in-the-world-and-top-gear.jpg

plymouthsuperbird1a.jpg

Guest Nick987

Fair enough, Nick.

But I would take any of those cars before the Ferraris on that list. B)

Jeepers Vas! What the the Scuderia Faz ever do to you? :D

Archived