Got Em Now- G Series Lights Rear - SC Front Indicators

Anyone holding a good set of rear lights - buckets /lenses to fit G series ??  Looking to change the look on the 964 style I have today .

Does anyone know if normal G series lenses fit on the 964 assembly??

Also looking for a set of good condition front SC indicators , to fit in Iroc style mike tankard bumper.

Melb would be great but will consider whatever you got , wherever you got it ..

Thanks. Car is in paint next week and I had hoped to pickup some new .. but seems shortage of stocks here in Aus

Not sure if they’d fit with the 964 centre panel mate, but worth trying aporscheapart in braeside, see what they have. They’re local to me so I can pickup if necessary. Failing that Design911 have a complete OEM setup of buckets and lenses for £340.

47 minutes ago, 935fanatic said:

Hi symsy,

I am pretty sure I have a set of SC front indicators. They are in storage and I will be at the storage unit today, so will have a look for you while I am there.

Cool see how you go thks

On 2/26/2018 at 11:55 AM, 935fanatic said:

Hi symsy,

I am pretty sure I have a set of SC front indicators. They are in storage and I will be at the storage unit today, so will have a look for you while I am there.

Cool see how you go thks  

On ‎25‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 10:21 PM, symsy said:

Does anyone know if normal G series lenses fit on the 964 assembly??

Symsy,

The 964 reflector has different top mounts to the three types used over the life of the G series.  Could they be made to fit? Don't know but I would urge caution and a bit more investigation. 

8 minutes ago, Peter M said:

Symsy,

The 964 reflector has different top mounts to the three types used over the life of the G series.  Could they be made to fit? Don't know but I would urge caution and a bit more investigation. 

Thks

On 2/26/2018 at 11:55 AM, 935fanatic said:

Hi symsy,

Hi symsy, looks like I sold the bumper a while back that had those front indicator in it - I had a look and it's no longer in my storage unit.

3 minutes ago, 935fanatic said:

Hi symsy, looks like I sold the bumper a while back that had those front indicator in it - I had a look and it's no longer in my storage unit.

Thks

Archived