WTB Dansk Sports Muffler for a 3.2

privatepang

So i need to replace the loud race exhaust on my 3.2 (now a 3.5 twin plug) and was recommended a Dansk Sports Muffler twin in , 1 or 2 out. 

To be honest, I'd even consider a stock exhaust as i've already used up my build budget and just want to get it registered. 

Shout of if you have either for sale 

Thx

Similarly been interested.  Only second hand 2 in I've seen recently is a Monty on ebay at a "you're got to be dreamin'" price.  Always seem to be many more 1 in's for sale than 2 in's at any one time. 

Consequently I've just bought in the last two weeks a Dansk 2 in/ 1 out from Design 911 as they had the best price I could find.

Is your car with Simon currently?

8 hours ago, Peter M said:

Similarly been interested.  Only second hand 2 in I've seen recently is a Monty on ebay at a "you're got to be dreamin'" price.  Always seem to be many more 1 in's for sale than 2 in's at any one time. 

Consequently I've just bought in the last two weeks a Dansk 2 in/ 1 out from Design 911 as they had the best price I could find.

Is your car with Simon currently?

Yea it is actually at Simons. Wasnt expecting to need a new exhaust til this week and running low on funds so was also hoping to pick up a used one. May need to get a new one too seeing as therr arent any used ones...

Archived