New owner

Greg944

Hi all,

Just picked up my first Porsche, a '89 944S2. See the intro page for the initial photos.

Car needs a good clean/detail, but is a good, honest car. The interior is particularly nice considering the mileage.

Enter the local club super sprint at Mallala on 23 sep. will see how it goes.

Cheers

Greg

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Car went really well, no problems apart from me breaking the interior mirror off cleaning the inside of the windscreen.

Times improved all day,brakes are fantastic although they need a bleed. No fade, a little smelly at the end of a lap, but this is on standard pads. Suspension could do with some work, mainly front springs and sway bars. R spec rubber wouldn't hurt either. Anyone got some upgraded sway bars?

However, not long after picking my car up, I found a candidate for a Tarmac rally car, a 87 944S, for a price that was impossible to resist.

This car will be slowly (I mean slowly) developed into a track/Tarmac rally car for things like Targa Tasmania/Adeliade. it is a project car, it is missing a front bumper, header panel and the gearbox is u/s.

Cheers

Greg

Greg

Hi Greg,

Come on Get Cracking,don't muck about !!! I have front bumper and S2 gearbox. S2 Sway bar and coilovers on PCM site. I'll be your Co-driver !

PM your email so we can discuss TR car and S2 setup.

Cheers,Mark.

Hi Greg,

Come on Get Cracking,don't muck about !!! I have front bumper and S2 gearbox. S2 Sway bar and coilovers on PCM site. I'll be your Co-driver !

PM your email so we can discuss TR car and S2 setup.

Cheers,Mark.

Mark,

:o)

PCM web site? I see the PCV site, but not the PCM one.

Greg

Archived