Mercedes Benz ML63 2014

Hey everyone, I'm selling a 2014 Mercedes Benz ML63 with only 40,000ks on the clock It is in excellent condition with full history. New tyres just fitted, 12 months registration and all new brake discs and pads. Looking for $85000.

HELP ME GET A PORSCHE!!!

25 minutes ago, JLD said:

Hey everyone, I'm selling a 2014 Mercedes Benz ML63 with only 40,000ks on the clock It is in excellent condition with full history. New tyres just fitted, 12 months registration and all new brake discs and pads. Looking for $85000.

HELP ME GET A PORSCHE!!!

Mate. I'm looking for a ML63 W166 but yours is too nice and too low mileage for my budget.

As a general guide to ownership, did you have any issues with yours? Do you have the performance pack?

1 hour ago, reggiegums said:

Mate. I'm looking for a ML63 W166 but yours is too nice and too low mileage for my budget.

As a general guide to ownership, did you have any issues with yours? Do you have the performance pack?

They are such a sledgehammer! No issues with mine, it does everything it should. They're worth the money at half price, mine was $170k new! I think for the same dollars you could get a new Q5 optioned up, but the ML is so much more car

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/Mercedes-Benz-ML63-2014/SSE-AD-5618073/

49 minutes ago, JLD said:

They are such a sledgehammer! No issues with mine, it does everything it should. They're worth the money at half price, mine was $170k new! I think for the same dollars you could get a new Q5 optioned up, but the ML is so much more car

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/Mercedes-Benz-ML63-2014/SSE-AD-5618073/

Nice colour although my wife wants black at white.

Do you have the performance pack?

I had the Cayenne Turbo so I know what these weapons can do. Never had a Merc though.

3 hours ago, reggiegums said:

Nice colour although my wife wants black at white.

Do you have the performance pack?

I had the Cayenne Turbo so I know what these weapons can do. Never had a Merc though.

Thanks, it’s something different..

I don’t have the performance pack, but there’s enough there to lose your license very easily :)

I do like the Cayenne, the Merc definitely holds its own though

Archived