Tyre fitment issue '72 911

Scoobs

Help Please... Tyre fitment issues

Hy Guys, I am running a staggered fitment, 7 x 15's front & 8 x 15's rear on a 1972 911. Original Fuch's

Existing tyres are Falkens 912's ( no longer manufactured ). 205/55/15 front & 225/50/15 rear.

I am struggling to find a manufacturer offering this combo. Looking for the best street performance tyre I can get.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks in advance

1 hour ago, Scoobs said:

Help Please... Tyre fitment issues

Hy Guys, I am running a staggered fitment, 7 x 15's front & 8 x 15's rear on a 1972 911. Original Fuch's

Existing tyres are Falkens 912's ( no longer manufactured ). 205/55/15 front & 225/50/15 rear.

I am struggling to find a manufacturer offering this combo. Looking for the best street performance tyre I can get.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks in advance

Regular road driving/commute or more energetic weekend use? Budget? Standard narrow body or does it have carrera rear flares? 

Have a look at Nangkang AR1's. That's what I'm fitting soon. Half the price of most other brands and from what I've read online (I haven't tried them yet) they seem to be a good tyre just not in the wet, yet I dare say any sport purpose tyre would be pretty crap in the wet too

6 minutes ago, LeeM said:

Have a look at Nangkang AR1's. That's what I'm fitting soon. Half the price of most other brands and from what I've read online (I haven't tried them yet) they seem to be a good tyre just not in the wet, yet I dare say any sport purpose tyre would be pretty crap in the wet too

Thanks, just had a look on http://nankangtyres.com.au but couldn't see the sizes I was seeking

HI Guys, thanks for all the helpful advice. 

After hours of research - it appears the only manufacturer offering both the sizes I am seeking in the same tread pattern is Toyo T1R's. 

Tempe Tyres stock the fronts ( 205/55 ). Now just have try and find the rears ( 225/50 ) locally if I can.

David

Archived