997 GT2 - HP upgrade, a few pics

A few pics of my recently installed RS Tuning 441KW / 600PS / 811 NM performance upgrade. A few fitting issues during the install & a very long Friday at RRR (thanks Spencer for the great work). Now pulls 1.5 bar boost in a split second & the traction control light is flashing like crazy 1st thru 4th gears. :D:D:D

37707687.jpg

DSC00153.jpg

Picture006.jpg

DSC00245.jpg

DSC00247.jpg

DSC00246.jpg

DSC00249.jpg

DSC00250-1.jpg

Hi Mark,

Sounds awesome, pics are excellent.

Was down your way today for our family drive. I have a daughter with severe Autism and she likes to just drive around so we often head down that way.

Oh yes you should think about joining PCV, I have been a member for about 6 or 7 years and while becuase of the family circumstances I dont get to attend too much I find it quite worthwhile.

Cheers for now

Chris

Mark,

You certainly are a man on a mission aren't you?! :o

You did realise that you already had the most powerful production 911 ever made didn't you!?! :blink::D

Excellent work, can't wait to see and hear the beast in the flesh... shame you missed the spin we did up and around Healesville/Lake Mountain yesterday. Next time eh?

Thought to join us for the Valentines Day Hanging Rock day? Be prepared with a big rag for the drooling though...

;):D

Chris,

My youngest son has a mild form of Autism, (Asperger's), and I remember distinctly in his early years the soothing powers of long car journey when things were bouncing off the walls. If I got back home and he still wasn't asleep, I'd rock back and forward on the lip of the driveway/gutter until he was out. Interestingly he is the one of my two boys with any interest in cars, the other still thinks its a mid-life crisis that I just "need to get over!" ! Whatever gets you through Sonny... :)

Cheers,

Kerry

Hi Kerry,

Thanks, yes its funny some of the things we have to do just to stay on an even keel. She has always liked going for drives. The week between christmas and new year we did over 800km just driving around!! It does slow me down though as far as getting out in the porsche as there just isnt room for 3 of us anymore... She will be 20 in April and I used to squeeze her into the back of the 930 when she was younger but it doesnt work now!Lucky I like driving but its not the same in a diesel passat wagon comapred to the 993....

Cheers for now

C

• 2 weeks later...

Not 100% happy with the quality of my Cargraphic cats & headers. Just ordered a full Akrapovic Titanium exhaust system as pictured. Akrapovic manufactures the OEM muffler for Porsche. The muffler in the pic is also an upgrade.

P1020251.jpg

Awesome, I will look forward to hearing the results.

Have to catch up soon for a coffee. We were down your way agin for our normal drive on Sunday and again on Tuesday!

Cheers

C

Chris, Feel free to drop me a call re coffee @ Mt.Martha....coffee should be good :P since my wife has a coffee bean business PURE CREMA .I'll be out Sunday am (the normal early Sunday bike ride), should be home early afternoon. Will be overseas on Tues for a few days.

Cheers

Mark

0418 544511

Archived